Monday, May 22, 2006

Today was a good day for all the girls.

Baby A Had a good day she is so alert she looks like I could just take her home right now!. She will be getting her *pic line out today one less cord attached to her little body is a good thing. They have increased her feedings again and she seems to be doing okay. Feeding the girls is the next hurdle we will face they will let me try to breast feed in about 2-3 weeks!

Baby B Has made huge progress she is on room air. The only tube on her face is the feeding tube in her nose. I did a Kangaroo with her today for over an hour she is so sweet I think I am going to name her "Lucy".

Baby C She is doing well they have increased her feedings also and said they may remove her pic line tomorrow. I think I am going to name her "Lilly".


*Pic Line- is a small IV that they put in their hand and the tube goes all the way up the shoulder and down into her chest this is good for direct medication and fluids


Lincoln got very sick last night so he has been laying around.
London has been hanging out with Dad today he told the neighbor " My mom is sad cause her miss her babies"


Summer

1 comment:

Tenesha said...

The names Lilly and Lucy are adorable. Dad might have known a Lilly once? Hahah

Here are more pictures of the sweeties:

http://thegleasonshow.blogspot.com/