Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Nice Day.

Today was good. They did an Echo on Luci and it showed the PDA closed! I am learning that i can't get to excited about the wins in the NICU because they can quickly change. For now the news is good she still looks really swollen and I can tell she doesn't feel well. The other girls are doing well I was able to do a "Non- nutritive breast feed" How this works is I will pump and then try and breast feed them. This wasn't as eventful as I had planned. I guess I just thought they would be really into this and they were not. Which is okay this is why they want you to start to introduce it now we have plenty of time. I can't wait until I can nurse them. My body must know we had triplets I have enough milk to feed a small country! We have over 100 bottles in the freezer!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tenesha said...

Summer, I sent pictures of the family to Hello when you get a chance.
Tenesha

Anonymous said...

Whats up girl friend glad to here Luci is doing good.I had to laugh about the 100 bottles i was not kidding when i told you my freezer was full!!!! We had Beto town party this weekend Iam still recovering. Sable had met a guy when i took here down to Mexico he came to see her they looked so cute together and he a really good Guy she told him to stay in salt lake and we were all laughing because she never knows what she wants from one minute to the next. He lives in Organ he said he would stay but last i heard he went back she bummed i feel bad but i cant tell when she is serious. Well give the babies some kisses for me on their little heads love ya Summer keep in their they'll be home be for you know it.