Saturday, May 20, 2006

May 20,

I just got home from seeing the girls they are all doing well. I did a kangaroo with C today for well over an hour it was wonderful! Their nurse was telling me that she thinks B is afraid of the dark because whenever she pulls her blankets down she starts to cry! She thinks she has the most spunk.

She was the Charge Nurse the day I had the girls she said they were not expecting the twins to have the problems they did and she said if I would have gone much further I most likely would have lost one. I could never figure out why I went into labor as sudden as I did. I guess as the old saying goes "Life makes so much sense when we look back" These girls are such miracles I am so lucky to be their mom.

We are taking the boys to a movie tonight.

Summer

No comments: