Thursday, May 18, 2006

May 18,

Today was a good day for all of us.

Baby A: She has had a a few more Apnea spells today so they have put her on oxygen and they will test her blood tomorrow to see if she has an infection. They are not to alarmed by this the Doctor said it is very common with premies. When I went to see them today she was so awake her cute little eyes trying to focus it really takes my breath away! . She also just loves to kick her legs.

Baby B: Has made great improvements she has one less needle in her cute little body because she doesn't need to have her blood pressure on the monitor. They feel it has regulated enough to check it with the cuff every 3 hours when they do her Cares*. They got the results of the Heart echo her PDA (valve in her heart) has closed a little !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are optimistic that it may close on it's own so they are going to wait on the medication. Her Kidneys are still looking good and they are no longer giving her anything for blood pressure. They may start giving her breast milk tomorrow. I did a kangaroo with her today which was great I can still smell her on my skin. I am amazed how much I love these little girls already. She was moved out of the swamp and in to an isolette like her sisters which is a great step.

Baby C: She is doing very good she pooped out of her diaper and all over her isolette while I was holding baby B the poor nurse had to change everything!! She really likes her milk ! They ave increased it to 3 cc. She is still the smallest of the three however I have a feeling she will become the biggest.

They all took a holiday from the labs today.


Lincoln and London: They have been living in the water all week and I am starting to call them the Backyardagins! They love getting the pool out and having lunch on the back patio where we eat every meal. I really love being home with them they are so cute with each other . Lincoln saw a little girl tonight and said "I am going to marry Maria" when Tenesha asked why he said "She's beautiful!" ans "She's in my heart" . London has fallen in love with this book someone just gave him?????? called "Little Sister" He wants to read it all the time. So between that and the technicolor dream coat movie he is in bliss!
Austin has finished the club house and now he is praticing a lot with his band. They are getting ready to perform the song he wrote in the talent show. I will keep you all posted on the date (I know this will be very good!) . One of my neighbors stopped by and said "I saw your son the other day riding his skateboard down the street playing his guitar and I thought he is way to cool for Sandy!!!" I have to laugh this is really so true sometimes he reminds me of the kid in the original "Bad News Bears"!!

Troy has been so wonderful I feel so blessed to have him as my husband he has been so amazing. He took a much need break today and went golfing with a few friends. I have started to feel better today this has been such a roller coaster ride for me. I love all of you so much.

Thank you for all of your love and support.

Summer



*Cares is done every 3 hours and is the only time they disturb the babies they change their diapers, take their temp, comb their hair with a little tooth brush, use the sponge to wash out their mouth, listen to their heart and change their sleep position. They have to really limit the time they disturb them because the best thing for them is sleep.

No comments: