Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Today was good
Baby A had a good day I did a *Kangaroo with her as you can see in the pictures she has a ton of hair! If she would have been full term she would have come out with pig tails!!!
She got her pic line out now both of her little hands are free of cords. She lost 1 oz. I think it was her pic line. She was so alert today it makes it hard to put her blankets down over isolette.

Lucy is doing well they have increased her feedings she looked good. They put her back on oxygen she was having a hard time during the night.

Lilly had a blood transfusion today she is not producing enough red blood cells this is her second one. She seems to be accepting the blood good. I think this will be just what she needs to catch up with her sisters. She is so tiny she is a miracle.

Lincoln had his Kindergarten check up today he got 4 shots ! It was horrible. London was smiling after he got the shots....I guess that's brothers ! What he doesn't realize is that his appointment is next week and he need 5 shots!!!

Austin and I will be making a skate movie tomorrow he is very excited. I just want to spend time with him and if this is the only way he will hang out with me so be it! of course he will be bringing 5 friends because that's how they come when they hit 10 years old in packs of 5 !!

4 comments:

The Solutions Team said...

It was an amazing miracle to see you holding our sweet little angel. I can't wait to get that close of look with the other two. You are amazing how you are handling this difficult juggling act. Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

Summer, I love you sooo much. I am praying for you and your beautiful family


Love Tim

Anonymous said...

How are you doing woman the babies look great love the kangaroo hold i did them with the twins they say it helps them a lot. Does there heart beat go up when you are holding them? I was telling Beto we need to give Summer some Ideas for some names. Beto said she not going to name them hispanic names Ha Ha! Lilly and Lucia for Lucy are very common names I think their adorable names maybe Lordus for the other one? Well that is great that your spending time with the boys they need their mommy time. Iwill talk at you later love ya Holly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Summer,

Ambra told me a few weeks ago about
your three little miracles. Yesterday, she gave me the web site.

God Bless you, Troy, Lincoln, London, Austin, and your three little girls.

I still remember our time at the museum with the boys.

Hope to see you all soon.

Lots of Love, Aunt Dolores