Sunday, June 18, 2006

Well a lot has happened in just two days. On Friday Autumn had her blood transfusion that went well. I went in and held her and I could tell she still seamed like she wasn't feeling well . At 3:00 Am the hospital called to tell me she had a bloody stool and they were starting to run tests. They determined she has an infection in her Large intestine referred to as N.E.C. This can be a very serious illness if left untreated it will lead to death. We are very lucky it was detected in the early stage. They have stopped feeding her and have her on a ventilator. Her face is really swollen from the infection. It has been very hard to see her in this state I just hope she is dreaming of heaven and being held by her angels. Pray for her. We will keep you posted on her progress.
The other seasons are doing well.

Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a feast it has been to get to hold the girls. It just rejuvenates me to get to feel their sweet little spirits. Autumn is going to be fine, I just feel it. They are in God's hands, and he loves them immensely! I think you two are handling these crisis' with amazing love and faith. Hugs to my boys! Love Mom

Anonymous said...

summer I was by your house the other day Mareen had a fund raiser for battered and abused woman shelter ywca she is doing the Ms. World Pagent in July. After that i called your house to stop by but your mother in law told me you were at the hospital with Autumn iam glad to here they found out early those doctors are realy on top of stuff they montiter them by the minute. Wwell love ya talk to you latter.