Friday, June 16, 2006

Lincoln was so brave at the hospital when we had to say goodbye he was fine I was a basket case. So the tonsils went okay he has asked several times to have them put back ! He doesn't like to talk so he started to draw pictures of what he wants it has been so cute.

Today was a rough day Autumn has not been making enough red blood cells therefore they wanted to give her a blood transfusion. They had charted all of their blood types being B- when the do a transfusion they cross test the blood to be sure and we are very glad they did. They discovered Autumn's blood type is AB- this is a very rare blood type and they would have to look for so they gave her O . I went to the hospital and held her for a long time (she needed it) she was already looking a lot more pink. I am nursing Winter and Spring now I fed them both at the same time tonight. It was so cute spring kept looking at her sister so she wasn't that interested in eating! Seeing their faces so close together is amazing they are such a blessing I feel like the luckiest person in the world !!


Austin and I were driving the other day and there was an old Limo with a big "FOR SALE" sign in the window. I said "Austin hurry and write that number down.... I never thought of a limo that would be a perfect family car !!" He said " Oh, no they don't even have seat belts! And they always break down" I said " I am pretty sure they have seat belts and we would have plenty of room". He said " Well you wouldn't be able to see the babies when you were driving?"
I could tell he was having a vision of being dropped off at school in an old limo! How uncool a old limo with car seats! My mom driving a limo !!!!!!
After I started laughing so hard!!!!
maybe I will test drive it this weekend!!!
The joys of parenthood!!!

No comments: