Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I know it has been a while since the last post we have been very busy. Spring and Winter are home!! They are both on oxygen and monitors. It has been even harder having them home while Autumn is still in the NICU. She has extremely bad reflux so she has a really hard time eating. I feel so torn it is amazing having the girls home better than I had ever imagined. The day we left the hospital with them Autumn started to do worse I hate having her up there alone. We are once again making the adjustment I am so sick of change. I just want it to be normal.
We can't wait for everyone to meet our girls however we are still instructed to keep them in quarantine Winter and Spring are still under 5 lb.
Autumn is 5lb 6 oz she looks two months older than her sisters please pray for her she has a long road ahead.

good night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is in our prayers daily. I think you are so amazing! I love seeing you with your sweet bigger family. Love mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Summer,
I spoke to Vicky today who told me all about you and your expanding family. That is so exciting. I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for you and will keep you and the girls in my prayers, I know with the support and love you have surrounding you things will turn out beautifully for your family. I know you are crazy busy but would love to catch up. Amanda Stewart (Farmers Insurance; Day Clark Ins)