Sunday, July 02, 2006

"The Calm before the Storm"

After several requests I have taken pictures of our remodel as you can see we are in the last stages Brian will be painting for us on Wednesday! We still need to tile and carpet. As you can see they are working on the outside which will take about two weeks.

The girls are all doing well. I have still not been given the chance to nurse Autumn she is not quite up to full feedings maybe on Tuesday? I can tell she really wants to everytime I hold her she tries :(

Winter got her feeding tube removed today !! She is taking all feedings by mouth she is very close to coming home. When she comes home she will still be on oxygen and stay on it until she is a little older.
I have been really thinking about all of the girls coming home and it has been keeping me up at night. I still can't believe we had triplets! I am trying to figure out how we will be able to take care of three babies! ready or not here they come!

Spring has continued to progress on the feeding program and is now able to eat on demand (they will not let them go longer than 4 hours) they try to get them to eat by mouth. It has been wonderful because now I can rub the girls and rock them which is what you naturally do when you hold a baby. When they are premies they can't take the stimulation.

We will keep you posted !

No comments: